We have a no returns and no refunds policy.
1. Please read all the information in each listing description carefully so you know sizing, materials, processing times, and customization options. We are happy to answer any questions before you place an order as well.
2. Check your email receipts and personalization forms (if any) to make sure there are no typos or misspellings. Also double check that the shipping address is correct and complete. Should there be a unit, apartment, or lot number with the street address? Is the zip code correct? Is the country selected correct? Is it an old address that you no longer live at that was saved with your payment info? If you notice any errors, contact us right away and we can make the corrections.
3. We highly recommend adding in the USPS insurance or upgrading to Priority or Express mail (which automatically include insurance). If your order is lost or damaged and insurance wasn’t added, all USPS will do is offer an apology.
4. If you know that your area experiences extreme weather at a certain time of year, please send us an email with your order. If it is the rainy season in Australia or hurricane season in the eastern USA, we can put your item in a sealed plastic bag to protect it from getting wet. Is your area expecting a heat wave? We can hold orders with chocolate or wax seals until it is cooler.
5. Do you know that your postal carrier is extremely rough with fragile items? We can request that your nearest post office holds your item for pick up rather than giving it to your carrier. Just send us an email with your order to request that service.
6. Be aware that our items are sold as is with no warranty. Almost all of our items are fragile and meant only for display. If you decide to use them for cosplay, live theater, as toys, or for any other use, they may become damaged.
7. Note that International customers are responsible for customs/import fees levied by their home country. If international mail is returned because fees were not paid and/or the item was not picked up, no refunds will be issued. If it is a gift, it’s best to send it to yourself first so recipient does not have to pay those fees.
8. Local customers who choose the pick up option are responsible for picking up their orders before the scheduled holiday, birthday, anniversary, or event they are needed for. No refunds will be issued for orders that weren’t picked up in time or at all. (If you can’t come by during our normal hours, lets us know and we may be able to make an after hours appointment for you. You may also change your mind and pay for USPS shipping if you are unable to come by the shop.)
9. Processing times quoted on the site are valid only for orders that are submitted with all personalization forms/information. Processing time for orders that are placed on hold because information is missing will be longer (since we can’t start on them until all info is received.) Be sure to check your email and spam folder often to see if we have emailed with any questions.
So what happens if after all that there is still an issue with your order? We can resend to you.
If an item is returned to us because the shipping address was incorrect/incomplete or recipient did not pick it up, you may pay for reshipment to another address.
For items that went insured, we will send a replacement as soon as USPS approves your claim for loss or damage. Be sure to report any damage in transit to us immediately and keep all packaging materials as you may need to take them to the nearest post office for inspection.
If all the information on the original order, payment, forms, and communications from the buyer was correct, but we made any typos/errors we will send a free replacement.
We will replace items at 50% off the original price + shipping/tax if your order went uninsured or you need to make any corrections to the original personalization that you didn’t catch before it was completed. We will also send one replacement of the same item at 50% off + shipping/tax if at any time you need it. Was it lost in a move? Damaged in a natural disaster? Little sister spilled juice all over it? Just let us know (even if a lot of time has passed.) If we have a record of the order, we can do this for you.
We pride ourselves on good customer service. We try to respond to all communications within 24 hours and answer any questions you may have. We will also mediate with USPS on any delivery issues for you.